Announcements

Other places you can find me at: here and here.

Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye.


This is my first time doing this meme, so please forgive me if I did it wrong. Hehe.

What I read this week:
Revealers by Amanda Marrone
Playing With Matches by Brian Katcher
The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart
Dairy Queen by Catherine Murdock
Dreaming of Anastasia by Joy Preble

What I'm reading now:
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce


Okay, I have a horrible feeling I left something out. But that's what the edit button is for! xD

Edit: How could I forget the Canadians-only contest? Anyway, if you're Canadian, enter this contest! If you are currently following me on twitter, and retweet when I say so, you will get an extra entry! :)


Happy Labor Day, everyone!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

You read a lot of great books this week! I only read two): You left out what you're planning to read this coming week!

A Passion For Books said...

You had a great week. I loved Dreaming Anastasia. I really want to read As You Wish, it looks like a cute read.

Right now I am reading Candor. Its good so far.

Anonymous said...

You did perfect! Welcome to the Monday meme. I am so glad you decided to join in. You have a fabulous stack too. :)