During this week, I will be featuring interview of book bloggers asking questions relating to Lauren Barnholdt's books. To kick off the interviews, we have Wendy of The Book Lush. Her answers were one of the replies that cracked me up so hard that I had my mom staring at me xD
1. What would be your first reaction if you were told you had to go on a road trip with your ex-boyfriend?
Since the first word out of my mouth would be a bad, bad word that starts with the f letter then I don't think that would work really well. In fact, I'd probably run the little creep-o over!
2. If you were to exaggerate about yourself to make friends, what truths would you stretch?
I'm Fidel Castro's granddaughter and I had to run from Cuba when I was little because his enemies wanted to kill me; I have a super seckrit chip in my head that makes me awesome and they want it. FACT. And if you want to be awesome too, you will be my friend. (It worked with Kim! xD)
3. Would you prefer someone to lie to you in order to protect you or just be honest and tell you the truth?
Lie to me all the way! Seriously though, I want to know the truth (the truth is OUT THERE. See: Mulder le Fox. I mean.. oh, whatever) I can't deal with lies, and once I stop trusting a person, he or she is out of my circle.
4. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made and what would you have done differently if you had a chance?
Oh! Unless you wanna spend the next year reading about this then let's just say this: I've learned from them (no matter how cheesy that sounds) i.e. I'm never dating a friend's family member. (Girls, DON'T DO IT!)
5. If you could be on a reality show, which one would it be and why?
Big Brother. I would be the female version of Will. And if you know what that means I love you and will you marry me?
6. Tell us four truths and a lie about you:
1. I play the violin.
2. I have a very sexy accent.
3. My hair is reddish brown.
4. I am not wearing underwear.
5. I have a pitbull.
You can guess for an extra entry in the contest. It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong!
7. What book of Lauren's do you want to read and why?
Two-way Street. It sounds exceedingly awesome. (Kinda like me... what?)
Thank you, Wendy, for answering my questions! Because of that, I will have to agree that you ARE exceedingly awesome. Tomorrow, another interview will be up. If you would like to be featured during the week, please give me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org