This was supposed to be up in the morning so my apologies! xD This interview is really full of heart, and I for one think it is really witty. Here's Kate from The Never Ending Shelf! Give her some love as she is probably one of the nicest bloggers I have ever met. :)
1. What would be your first reaction if you were told you had to go on a road trip with your ex-boyfriend?
To be honest, it depends on which ex-boyfriend I had to do the road trip with. There are some that I might be ok with, and there are others that I would secretly be plotting their demise. But knowing my luck, I would end up with the worst of the worse, and have no way to get out of it.
2. If you were to exaggerate about yourself to make friends, what truths would you stretch?
I have no clue. I am sure there is something that I would probably exaggerate, but let's pretend I didn't say that... Instead I answered, I would never do that. People will just love me for who I am... ;)
3. Would you prefer someone to lie to you in order to protect you or just be honest and tell you the truth?
Probably be honest. I like to think that I can handle the truth. Or at least I hope I can.
4. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made and what would you have done differently if you had a chance?
Wow, that is a hard question. Probably dating someone to make an ex-boyfriend angry. It worked kinda, but I wish I had never done it. We ended up having a really huge fight and never really talked after that. Sadly, I don't know if I could have done anything different. We were just a little too alike in our personalities, so we said a lot of things that we probably didn't mean. And the rest is history.
5. If you could be on a reality show, which one would it be and why?
I would love to be on Survivor. It just looks like a lot of fun. Plus it could help me lose some of the weight I gained in college :)
6. Tell us four truths and a lie about you:
I am left handed.
I didn't mean to make question 4 sound so depressing.
I have met over 10 authors.
I am a speed reader.
7. What book of Lauren's do you want to read and why?
I would like to read Two Way Street. I have heard really good things about it and this author.
Contest post will be up later than planned. I have much homework that I need to do and I failed to schedule a post...Because of that, you will get double entries ! :D which reminds me that I need to count entries more. Check back on Friday for an interview with Lauren Barnholdt's sister! :D
Thank you, Kate, for being the first one to want to participate! :) If you would like to be featured, please give me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacking The Shelves (253)
1 day ago