Let's give it up for Lauren from The Here. The Now. And The Books! This is really cool because she has the same first name as the author this week is devoted to...well, it's cool to me! :)
Again, her answers made me laugh out loud. I love the bloggers featured this week because they sure know how to spice up an interview! :D
1. What would be your first reaction if you were told you had to go on a road trip with your ex-boyfriend?
"He's paying for EVERYTHING!"
2. If you were to exaggerate about yourself to make friends, what truths would you stretch?
I'm actually really famous online...I have about 100,000 followers and people won't quit sending me all these love letters!
3. Would you prefer someone to lie to you in order to protect you or just be honest and tell you the truth?
This person would have to be protecting me from something big because I don't like being lied to. But if it was to protect my life rather than my heart heck yeah! Lie to me!
4. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made and what would you have done differently if you had a chance?
I lost contact to a dear friend after something tragic happened in her life. If I could go back I would try to keep in contact with her more...
I would have also like to have pressed NO DEAL on Deal or No Deal but I pressed Deal... *sigh*
5. If you could be on a reality show, which one would it be and why?
Big Brother!!! I could totally win that show. I am very persuasive...they hold no chance against me and my evil monkeys!!! Muahhaha!
6. Tell us four truths and a lie about you:
1. I don't like the Evermore Series as much as a lot of other people seem to...
2. I am under 15.
3. One of my biggest dreams is to move to Europe. I'm not sure why but it's like fate calling me.
4. I am a completle and total sucker for any romance. Let the Love Live On!
One Lie: I am NOT crazy!
7. What book of Lauren's do you want to read and why?
I want to read this book really really bad now...
If you do not want to be attacked by Lauren's evil monkeys, you will comment below right now...Oh and since Lauren revealed her lie, there will be no guessing! There will be a new contest post up tomorrow, but comments below still count as entries. Boy, am I going to have a lot of entries to count! :O
Stacking The Shelves (253)
1 day ago