Announcements

Other places you can find me at: here and here.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Reading Into The New Year Thoughts


Reading Into The New Year was very fun. I was bored out of my mind at home yesterday afternoon, so I picked up a couple of books and started reading. My goal was to read at least 3 books. I only read 2 1/2. :( Either way, it was really fun to do this. I haven't gotten much reading done in a while so yay! I started at around 3:45 pm and ended at midnight. The books I read included Cracked Up to Be, By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead, and Wondrous Strange (didn't finish this one). I am continuing to read because of the New Year Readathon currently being hosted by Kristen (YAY!!).

1 comments:

Kristen said...

That's so great! I hope you keep on enjoying Wondrous Strange and any other books you end up reading!