Announcements

Other places you can find me at: here and here.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's have a chat...with Kristina Springer

I am so elated to announce that this is my first ever author interview, and what makes it even better is it's Kristina Springer-author of The Espressologist!

Here it is; hope you enjoy! (; (Answers are in brown because... well...COFFEE!)

1. First of all, why coffee? Why not french fries or muffins?
Matchmaking based on french fries made me laugh. :) But ok, why coffee? Because coffee can get SO detailed and personal! You can tell so much about a person from it. Really, what does a small extra hot sugar free cinnamon soy latte say to you? And how about a large caramel mocha extra caramel extra whip cream with chocolate shavings on top?

2. What does your favorite coffee say about you?
Jane and I share the same favorite drink. :-)

Large non fat mocha with no whip

Fun and sweet. A bit naïve. Most often happy. Always friendly. Trying to be health conscious (nonfat milk, no whip) but not that hard (mocha). :-)


3. How was the process of writing The Espressologist?
I didn't plot or plan this one-- I just showed up at the local Starbucks a few night a week for four months and wrote what came to me at that moment. It was a super fun book to write!


4. Who is the girl on the cover?
I have no clue! I'd love to know though. Girl on the cover, please write to me. :)

5. What's next for you?
I’m super excited about my next book! It’s called, MY FAKE BOYFRIEND IS BETTER THAN YOURS and it’s about two 7th grade BFFs who each think each other’s “boyfriend” is a fake. It becomes competitive (like if one says her boyfriend sent her carnations the other says her boyfriend sent her roses) and hilarious. It will be out in the fall of 2010.

6. Any last words?
I love chatting so feel free to e-mail/facebook/tweet me!


Thanks again, Kristina Springer! :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Great interview! I've met her once and will be seeing her again on December 5th! :-D

Sandy said...

What a fun interview! :D

Unknown said...

Hi :)
Congratulations on your first interview! Thank you Kristina for sharing here today. I enjoyed learning a bit more about Kristina and her writing. My Fake Boyfriend sounds like a fun and interesting read. All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo

in which a girl reads said...

Lovely interview!

I can't wait to read The Espressologist!

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.