Announcements

Other places you can find me at: here and here.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Throwdown Thursday (2)

This awesome meme is hosted by Kate @ The Neverending Shelf


First of all, it is time to announce last week's winner of TT:


Lament!
(Hopefully, I'm getting it from the library soon! )

----------------

Onto this week's TT: Books written by Celebrities





Princess of Gossip by Sabrina Bryan
or
LA Candy by Lauren Conrad
???

Honestly, I have read none of the two so I'm curious to see if anyone has and what they think of it! :)

(Copied & pasted from Kate) Throwdown Thursday is going to be (hopefully) a weekly thing where we tackle books with similar characters, covers, themes, etc. to determine which one rocks more. And it is up to YOU to determine the winner! To vote for your favorite, simply leave a comment with your choice. The winner will be announced next week with the new Throwdown contestants. [For Kate's TT go to her blog (: ]

------------------------
Off topic : After this post is up, I'm probably nearing the time where I'm at my high school picking up textbooks, schedule, and such so please cross your fingers that I will get the classes I want. I do not want to take Geometry Honors so I'm hoping I got placed in regular. Anywho, please comment!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never read either of these!

Unknown said...

I will vote for L.A. candy simply because I like its cover.

*crossing my fingers* that you get the classes you want.

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

i haven't read these 2 either.

I'm going back 2 school on monday. Luckily its my last year(Senior yeah, hell yeah lol)
cross ur fingers 4 me 2. I hate geometry i failed it once lol. I pasted my junior year. Now for the harder math like trig or pre cal, oh no.(i keep rambling) Hope u have an awesome year :D

Lauren said...

I have to vote purely on cover for LA Candy!

Pixie said...

Lament, was great. Hope you enjoy reading. Thanks for the HG/Ch avatars. This week I am voting for Princess of Gossip(like the cover). You can find my TT here -http://pageturners-underthecover.blogspot.com/2009/08/throwdown-thursday_20.html

Marie (MUM) said...

I choose neither because they just aren't really the kind of thing I'd read. Glad Lament won.

Marie

~The Book Pixie said...

I might would read Princes of Gossip but I'll never read LA Candy. Blegh. Congrats to Lament. It was a hard choice.

~Briana