Announcements

Other places you can find me at: here and here.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Win 4 Awesome ARCS from Michelle Hodkin

Just found this over on Twitter, enter now, readers of the blog! ARCs included are below...

Here is the info directly from her blog:

So, to celebrate, I now have some good news for you: I am giving away not one, not two, but FOUR of the most anticipated and buzzed-about ARCs I scored at BEA last week. One winner will receive BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and MATCHED by Ally Condie, and another winner will receive THE DUFF by Kody Keplinger and MATCHED by Ally Condie.

Click here for more details! Amazing books right? I have entered, but we all know my unlucky odds. Fingers crossed! Enter now! Now! Now! Can't stress that enough...or maybe I can! NOW! NOW! (hehe...) And if you entered, feel free to say I referred you! That way, we can get more entries!

0 comments: